Our Summer Ice Season for 2016 will begin on Thursday, July 7, and end on Thursday, August 18, 2016. Please note that ice times change slightly in August due to scheduling by Lynch Arena.
The following requirements must be met to skate on our club sessions:
Open Combined: All levels MIF/Freestyle/Dance – No Pairs (This exclusion does not apply to similar pairs / duets or dance.)
MIF: All levels – MIF only. Please consult with your professional before signing up for club sessions.
APPLICATION DEADLINE – Applications accompanied by the deposit must be postmarked by Thursday, June 23, 2016. The remaining balance is payable by the start of the session. A statement will be sent to you.
Late fee: $20 for applications not postmarked by the deadline. All memberships with PPFSC and USFS are renewable in June. Please remember that all skaters must have a current membership in order to skate on any PPFSC session. Please have your membership card available if you are not a PPFSC member.
Please download the application and mail completed form to:
C/o Kristen Souza, Assistant Treasurer, PPFSC
50 Piave Street
Pawtucket, RI 02860
- There is no Service Requirement for any skater who contracts Summer ice.
- There will be a $20 fee added to your bill for each check that is returned to us for insufficient funds.
- Skaters are placed on sessions in the order in which the assistant treasurer receives the applications up until the deadline. Full members are given first consideration, associates next, then nonmembers. After the deadline, only the postmark is the deciding factor.
- You may not drop a session once it has begun.
- The Board of Governors reserves the right to change the level requirements or discipline of any session that is under-enrolled.
- Please check our Facebook page and website for updates and changes.
All Spring ice bills must be paid in full before the Summer application will be accepted. A deposit of $75 must accompany application before it will be accepted. We are looking forward to an enjoyable, productive season ahead.